Tuesday, November 4, 2014

~~~Fall's Bounty Table~~~

I have had this tablecloth forever but still love it. After taking my Halloween table down I wanted to set a new table with the bounty of Fall. Hope you like it. This is the month of Thanksgiving and I have SO much to be thankful for.  On the tablecloth I used my woven placemats, a green dish, russet dish, orange ruffled dish, and topped with a beautiful embellished leaf dish!
The green votive cups and green flatware pair perfectly with the tablecloth.
Love the details on this pumpkin. Real gourds surround it.
3 napkins; tan, orange and green are gathered in a flower napkin ring.
I made this arrangement from things I had in my stash. Don't you love FREE??!!
So love these pumpkin stems



A Lantern is filled with a gourd, leaf shaped dish and tiny pumpkins on a bed of filler.

details of the tablecloth



I just got this candle holder last week when Joe and I took a little day trip up to Lancaster county. The base is filled with mini corn  kernals. They sold them at the shop where I got the candle holder. I love the bubble glass and can see it filled with snow for Christmas!

My browen bubble glass  stems and rattan covered glasses add some organics to the table.

I took a few shots one night but this is the only one that isn't WAY too dark. But, I wanted to show you the table with the candles lit at night. Did you notice that I have orange candles in all the windows now! They will get changed out to clear bulbs for Christmas.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for your visit. BTW, if you have signed up for e-mail notification and are not getting them (I am NOT), please sign up again. Thanks so much. XO, Pinky
 
I am partying with:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful table Pinky! I love the cloth and all the Fall colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Pinky!! The colors make everything look so festive!

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinky, such a warm and cozy table setting. love the florals. It must be delightful to be a guest. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the colors . . . it's so warm and inviting! The picture with the candles lit is just beautiful.
    I would love to sit at this table for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tables are always so beautiful....I love the colors and warmth of the pretty candlelight. The floral arrangement you create are always magnificent...you are the total package of floral and interior design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty table! Love the floral arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Pinky. Love the leaf dishes and tablecloth. Stunning!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful tablescape for Fall! The round woven placemats and brown bubble stemware make me want to start my Christmas Wish List! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful...so many great ideas for Thanksgiving...thanks for sharing with the Thursday Blog Hop! Please stop by and register to win the sweater from Foxcroft...look in my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As always Pinky, the tablescape master! I love sunflowers and fall so much. This is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...