Friday, April 3, 2015

~~~A Blue and White Easter Vignette~~~

I had an ah ha moment the other day. I realized that 2 of the blue and white pieces that I have are EGGS!!! So, I thought "Easter Vignette". I bought a pretty little pot of blue campanula yesterday and then put this little vignette together. The temps are finally starting to go UP and the sun is shining so I wanted to lighten things up a tiny bit. This sure did the trick!
 I put the little glass bunny on a cut glass bowl that I turned upside down. The bowl was my Grandmothers.
 I just plopped the plant in this urn.
 I can plant it outside soon.
 I have ivy in my handled container so brought it to the table.

 And a blue pillar is placed in a beautiful faceted glass candle holder.



 This candle holder is a real favorite. The littler egg is placed on another cut glass candle holder and a little stand.
 I brought in the RL blue and white pillows for now too.



 Then I wanted to see how it looked with the bunny in place of the pot of ivy.
 I REALLY like this guy. He is new this year.
 I like him here, at least til Easter.

 These little flowers remind me of miniature roses. So pretty!
 I may make a hanging plant with them!

Thanks for your visit. I wish you all a very Happy and blessed Easter. Hope you are surrounded by family.
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing this here:

 Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

 

Amaze Me Monday

Metamorphosis MondayThe Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Home Sweet HomeWow Us Wednesdays,

Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday,

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

12 comments:

  1. Hi Pinky! How sweet is your vignette! That blue and white egg is gorgeous! Love your little glass bunny and I love that chocolate one too! Have a happy Easter.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sheila. Hope you have a beautiful Easter too!!!

      Delete
  2. As a blue and while lover, this is perfection!! Happy Easter, Pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You started out with a vision and an idea to utilize those eggs for Easter, and it came to fruition in such a lively way Pinky! I'm a lover of blue and white too. So classic!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely lady.
    It's been a long time for me coming over to see your beautiful new home.I am loving all your blue and white decorations for Easter so Beautiful as always. I am hoping you and your family had a wonderful Easter Sunday.
    God Bless you.
    Diane
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blue and white vignette, especially the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blue & white vignette Pinky! The eggs are so pretty for Easter and nesting along side your bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful. I'm so drawn to blue and white these days, thinking of adding it to our master bedroom.
    Visit via SYC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinky, your blue and white eggs are beautiful. I have some very small b & w eggs that I've had for years, but haven't seen any like yours. They are wonderful! Your vignette looks like spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pinky, your blue and white Easter vignette is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing. You are the Blue Beauty at The Anything Blue Friday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link to this week's blue soiree: http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/anything-blue-friday-week-127/ Hope to see you again at the party! Have a lovely weekend! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...