Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Repost,Pre Fall at the Table


Green, Brown and Cream at The Table

Since  NOTHING is happening here, decor wise, except me removing all the shell decor in anticipation of FALL, I thought I would share this table I did last year. It is a transitional table, doesn't scream Fall so hope you enjoy it!!!     I set a new table for us the other day, using the lighter colors of Fall. Fall is my favorite season now, it used to be Spring. I had these 2 green striped pumpkins so built the table around them! The dinner plates are recently new, I love the pretty edge!

 I have had this plate from Kohl's for several years. I have the platter too but can't find it, I seem to be missing 1 or 2 bins? I am sure I will find them. I also ran a very simple garland of faux bittersweet  along the runner.
 I filled my tiny wheel barrels with pumpkin vase filler! They are the perfect size.
 Acorn and pumpkin S and P from the dollar store sit in a wire basket.

 2 napkins are gathered in a plain cream ring.
 A shot of the whole table for you.


 The view looking towards the deck.
 Dollar store leaf goblets come out each year. They are still carrying them if you would like to get some.
 Brown bamboo flatware that I love for Fall tables. This becomes our everyday flatware this time of year.

 I got these brown ceramic pumpkins several years ago. I think from where I worked.

 I love these leaf bowls! I wish I had more than 2. Recently I found them in orange at Home Goods and scooped 8 of them up!


 I lit the votives for us! Let's eat!


Thanks for stopping by! I will be partying here:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesdays
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!,  
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop

Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

9 comments:

  1. It is a total delight, Pinky. A feast for the eyes.

    Happy almost Fall. :-)

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Pinky!...I love the color combinations...you have the prettiest dinnerware and accessories....truly ready for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinky,
    Oh, dear friend. . .I adore this Pre~Fall Tablescape!!!
    Perfect for transitioning from Summer~to~Autumn!!!
    The colors are so tranquil and I adore those PoPs of orange!!!
    Nothing speaks to me of Autumn as much as sprigs of bittersweet!!!
    I'll be anxiously awaiting more of your beautiful Autumnal decor!!!
    This week, I'm working on Autumnal floral arrangements. . .wish me luck!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to see one of your tables again. I just love thinking about fall right now and I am glad to know I am not the only one. I really like these colors, calm and full of the anticipation of what is to come. I love bittersweet. The textures of your new dishes is so pretty. The color is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the colors for the pre-fall table! Your green and white pumpskins are a great touch at the top of your place setting. The cute s/p shakers in the basket for another touch of fall! Please pop over for a view of my post this week!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. What $ store do you shop at? I NEVER find these cute things at mine, even when they are just putting fall items out! Love your tablescape. All lovely, warm and inviting. I am huge fall addict so this is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cookie, There are 2 dollar stores near me and the one that had these goblets is called Dollar Tree and More. They had them for 2 years I think and may have them this year again. I really love them!

      Delete
  7. Very cute! Nothing is happening here on my decorating either. Not quite feeling Fall when it's 105 out! Love the colors of your table!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pacesetting looks fab and has me ready for fall! Thanks for sharing at the Pretty Preppy Party this week - please join us again next month! xx, b

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...